Financial stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander-Chile Ads (BSAC): BSAC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Columbia Banking System (COLB): COLB stock is up 0.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Banco De Chile (BCH): BCH stock is up 0.6% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Blackrock Global (BOE): BOE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is up 0.5% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (AJG): AJG stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 3.3% today.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is down 3.0% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is down 2.8% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is down 2.7% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Apollo Global Management Llc C (APO): APO stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.