Technology stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 12.3% today and up 28.6% in the last month.
- Measurement Specialties (MEAS): MEAS stock is up 10.2% today and up 38.6% in the last month.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 5.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.4% to a new 52-week high of $23.64.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $15.06.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 5.5% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 3.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.1% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 2.2% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.