Priceline (PCLN) has launched a new line of luxury and specialty rental cars called Fun Rides.
Priceline’s Fun Rides offers several muscle and luxury cars to those traveling. The travel company decided to add the high-end cars as part of a way to spice up the vacation experience. According to the company, 51% of American felt that their rental cars didn’t match up to the rest of their vacation experience.
Cars included in Priceline’s Fun Rides are as follows.
- BMW — 528xi, X3 Xdrive 28I, X5, X5 Xdrive, and 3 Series
- Mercedes Benz — GLK, SLK, E350, ML, GL, GL450, C-Class, E Class and E Class convertible
- Mini Cooper Base — 4-door FWD and Clubman
- Hybrids & Alternative Fuels — Toyota Motors’ (TM) Prius, Ford Motors’ (F) C-Max, Ford Fusion, Hyundai Sonata, Honda Motors’ (HMC) Natural Gas and Nissan Leaf
- Infiniti — QX56, JX35 FWD, Q60 FWD, and JX35 AWD.
- Convertibles — Corvette Coupe, Volvo C70, Camaro, Volkswagen (VLKAY) Jetta
- Muscle Cars — Dodge Challenger and Challenger RT, Camaro SS, Ford Mustang and Mustang GT Premium
- Jeep Wrangler — 2-door and 4-door
- Cadillac — SRX and Escalade, Lincoln Navigator
- Ford F150
While these cars are listed as being available through Fun Rides, Priceline does note that availability may be limited and not all cars will be available in every area.
More Travel Stocks News
- Google Just Became a Real Problem for Online Travel Agents
- Priceline Stock Falls After Management’s Dumb Move
- U.S. Airline Stocks Should Soar Through 2014