Capital goods stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 2.4% to a new 52-week high of $63.20.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 2.7% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 5.0% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 0.1% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Dresser-Rand Group Inc (DRC): DRC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.