A source close to the matter told The Verge that Microsoft is preparing to release two new smartphones. The source claims one of these smartphones specializes in taking selfies and that it was shown off by Stephen Elop, the company’s chief of devices, during a company meeting this week.
Here are a few things to know about the upcoming selfie smartphone, as listed by The Verge.
- The phone went under the codename “Superman”.
- It has a 5-megapixel forward-facing camera.
- The selfie phone has a 4.7-inch display.
- It was first teased back in April.
More Microsoft (MSFT) News
- Microsoft Deploys Cheap Windows Laptops to Fight Google Chromebook
- Is Microsoft Repeating Its IE Mistake With New Windows Phones?
- MSFT: Major Microsoft Layoffs Rumored for This Week