Services stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 9.7% today.
- Tim Hortons Inc (THI): THI stock is up 9.1% today and up 33.8% in the last month.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 2.8% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 4.7% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.1% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.