According to WikiHow’s guide to getting more Twitter follwers, it may be easier to do than people think. You don’t have to be a celebrity to get followers and there are a few different ways to increase how many follow you on the social media website.
Here are a few examples from WikiHow on ways to increase your number of followers on Twitter.
- Become Follow-Worthy — This includes having a good profile picture, a detailed and interesting bio, posting interesting Tweets and just all around staying active in the community.
- Increase Visibility — Use other websites to direct traffic to your Tweets, follow users with similar interest and follow someone who has more followers than you. Also work on having famous users follow you and ask other users to Retweet your posts.
- Use Good Strategies — In the fight to increase followers, it’s a good idea to clean your following list up of those who don’t follow you back. Keeping an eye on users who automatically follow everyone who follows them is also a good way to increase your followers.
To see more ways to increase the number of followers you have on Twitter, click here.
More Twitter (TWTR) News
- TWTR News: Sharknado 2 Takes Over Twitter
- TWTR: Twitter Taps Ex-Goldman Exec Anthony Noto as CFO
- TWTR News: Twitter Buys Password Security Startup Mitro Labs