Financial stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Home Bancshares (HOMB): HOMB stock is up 2.2% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI): GBCI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Greenlight Capital Re (GLRE): GLRE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Administradora De Fondos De Pensiones (PVD): PVD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is down 0.8% today.
- American Capital Mortgage Inves (MTGE): MTGE stock is down 0.8% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equit (EXG): EXG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gamco Global Gold Natural Resources (GGN): GGN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Blackrock Global (BOE): BOE stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- First Cash Financial Services (FCFS): FCFS stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF): FNF stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.