Services stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 19.9% today and up 20.2% in the last month.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is up 6.7% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.0% today.
- Vail Resorts (MTN): MTN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.6% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 3.0% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.6% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 2.2% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.