Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.9%, the Nasdaq was up 1.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.9% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 10.1% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is up 9.6% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 9.5% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 5.6% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 4.8% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 5.0% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is up 5.0% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 4.6% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is up 4.0% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 4.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 20.3% today.
- Citrix Systems (CTXS): CTXS stock is down 5.9% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 2.7% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 1.9% today.
- CA Inc (CA): CA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.