Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 5.5% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is up 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 3.1% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.9% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is down 0.7% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.