Technology stocks finished up 1.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.5% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 6.8% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is up 5.8% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 5.8% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 5.8% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 5.6% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 5.6% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is up 5.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 5.0% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 4.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 1.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.