Financial stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.9% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE): ICE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 1.5% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.3% today.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is down 5.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is down 4.6% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 4.7% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is down 5.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 4.3% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 4.0% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 4.2% today.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 4.1% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 2.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.