Services stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 4.9% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 4.4% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 4.0% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 4.5% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 2.0% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.