Services stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cintas Corp (CTAS): CTAS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 4.9% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 4.4% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is up 4.0% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 3.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 3.4% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 4.5% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 3.1% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.2% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 2.0% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Telus Corp. Non Voting Shares (TU): TU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.