Services stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 5.5% today and up 33.1% in the last month.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 4.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 3.1% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 1.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 6.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Comcast Corp (CMCSA): CMCSA stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comcast Corp (CMCSK): CMCSK stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 2.0% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.