Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 29.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 6.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 5.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 4.8% today and up 31.6% in the last month.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 4.7% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 4.3% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 4.0% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.8% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 3.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 10.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 7.3% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 6.7% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 5.4% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.