Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 17.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 6.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 5.9% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 2.7% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 1.1% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.7% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.6% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.6% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 7.1% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 2.8% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 3.1% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 3.2% today and down 20.4% in the last month.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is down 1.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.