Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 1.7% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is up 1.2% today.
- Huron Consulting Group Inc (HURN): HURN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Priceline.Com Inc (PCLN): PCLN stock is down 2.9% today.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is down 2.8% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 2.7% today.
- The Finish Line (FINL): FINL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.