Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 5.3% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.1% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 1.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.9% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 3.2% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 2.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.