Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.2% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 4.6% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 4.4% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 4.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 4.3% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 3.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is down 0.5% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.