Capital goods stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.2% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 increased 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 4.0% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 3.6% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 3.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 3.2% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 2.8% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.