Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.9%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 5.5% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.2% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.5% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.