Energy stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 2.1% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cvr Energy Inc (CVI): CVI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Marathon Petroleum Corp (MPC): MPC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 7.9% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 6.0% today.
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is down 6.8% today.
- Ocean Rig Udw Inc (ORIG): ORIG stock is down 6.3% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 5.3% today.
- Penn West Petroleum Ltd (PWE): PWE stock is down 6.7% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sandridge Energy Inc (SD): SD stock is down 4.3% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 3.9% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 4.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.