Technology stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 11.7% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 11.1% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 7.5% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 4.7% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 6.3% today.
- Faro Technologies (FARO): FARO stock is up 3.3% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 4.4% today.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Brocade Communications Systems (BRCD): BRCD stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 12.2% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 2.8% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 4.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 3.9% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.