Technology stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 was up 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 4.4% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 4.0% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is up 3.7% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 3.4% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Plantronics (PLT): PLT stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is down 1.3% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.