Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.9% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 4.5% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.1% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Dun & Bradstreet Corp (DNB): DNB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 2.7% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is up 2.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Agilent Technologies (A): A stock is up 2.4% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is down 0.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 0.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is down 0.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.