Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 3.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 2.2% today and up 33.3% in the last month.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 7.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 6.7% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 3.7% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.3% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.