Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 4.8% today and up 29.0% in the last month.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 5.6% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 4.2% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 3.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 3.0% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.5% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tivo Inc (TIVO): TIVO stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is down 8.9% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 3.6% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 3.4% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Intel Corp (INTC): INTC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.