Capital goods stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 8.2% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 2.3% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is up 1.6% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is up 1.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.8% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.3% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.