Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 1.3% today and up 24.6% in the last month.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.7% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.6% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 1.0% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.