Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 1.2% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.0% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 2.8% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wabash National Corp (WNC): WNC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.