Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 7.1% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 6.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.7% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.3% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Asm International N.V. (ASMI): ASMI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 1.4% today and up 21.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 5.6% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 3.4% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lm Ericsson Telephone Company (ERIC): ERIC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.