Utilities stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 3.2% today.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is up 1.7% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG): PEG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Pampa Energia S.A. (PAM): PAM stock is down 2.8% today.
- South Jersey Industries (SJI): SJI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Aqua America (WTR): WTR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 0.7% today.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.