Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.5% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 4.1% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 2.1% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Federal Signal Corp (FSS): FSS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 1.4% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.7% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.4% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.3% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.2% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.