Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 2.0% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.