Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.2% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 2.1% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 1.0% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.3% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.