Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.4% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.3% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.