Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 10.2% today and up 40.5% in the last month.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 4.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 2.9% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 3.7% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.9% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.9% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.