Technology stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 7.7% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 1.5% today.
- International Business Machines Corp (IBM): IBM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 0.6% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 3.3% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.7% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 2.3% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 2.5% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.