Technology stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 0.9% today.
- Arrow Electronics (ARW): ARW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 0.7% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 3.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 3.3% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 2.7% today.
- Linear Technology Corp (LLTC): LLTC stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.