Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.1%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.2% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.7% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.