Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 4.4% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 3.4% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.8% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.