Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.9% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.6% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Inter Parfums (IPAR): IPAR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.