Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 0.6% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.