Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 3.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.7% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.