Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq fell 1.6% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Reynolds American Inc (RAI): RAI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 3.2% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 3.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.1% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.7% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.