Financial stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is up 3.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Kcg Holdings Inc (KCG): KCG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Synovus Financial Corp (SNV): SNV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Investment Technology Group (ITG): ITG stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Horace Mann Educators Corp (HMN): HMN stock is down 1.9% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Loews Corp (L): L stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cna Financial Corp (CNA): CNA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH): BOH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hartford Financial Services Group (HIG): HIG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR): IBKR stock is down 1.5% today.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is down 1.5% today.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.