Services stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Home Properties (HME): HME stock is up 6.9% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 4.8% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 3.3% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is up 2.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 5.5% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Six Flags Entertainment Corp (SIX): SIX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 1.6% today and down 21.9% in the last month.
- Dst Systems (DST): DST stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.