Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 4.2% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Ingles Markets Inc (IMKTA): IMKTA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.6% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 3.1% today.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): DRI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.