Services stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.5% today and up 32.5% in the last month.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.1% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 1.8% today and up 107.6% in the last month.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 1.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.