Services stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Penn National Gaming (PENN): PENN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.5% today and up 32.5% in the last month.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.1% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 1.8% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 1.8% today and up 107.6% in the last month.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 3.8% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 1.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rent-A-Center Inc (RCII): RCII stock is down 1.8% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.