Capital goods stocks declined 1.0% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.2% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.2% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 2.3% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.9% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 1.2% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.